Teacher and Student Are One
My dream started out in the offices I recently retired from. A student from my teaching days many years ago came by to visit me. But instead of visiting with me face to face, he went to another room and said nothing. I could not see him, only sensed he was there.
I started talking about some award that another student had won. I was giving lenghty directions on how to deliver this award. There was only silence from the student. I became upset that I was not getting any response and said, 'I'm just talking to myself.', then went into a front office.
Later, I heard some movement in the back of the building and realized that the student was leaving by the back door. I was sorry that the student was leaving and went out the front of the building and over to the side where the student had left the building. He was in an old pick up truck. I could see him driving away from me.
Then, he stopped the truck next to three white horses that were tethered on the side near a fence. He got on the lead horse and started to ride away from me. The other two horses each had a lead rope attached so the three horses were moving together about 6 feet apart.
Then, he turned the lead horse to the left and circled the building, came by me on my left side. The horses picked up speed and swung onto the road traveling away from me. I could see them traveling faster and faster away from me. I felt very sad that they were leaving and I had not been able to communicate with my student.
When they were almost out of site, the student turned the lead horse around and came back toward me. He turned the horses back the way he had left. I could see him more clearly as he went past me behind the building. I recognized him, but could not be sure who it was. I felt a great love for him.
He came back around the building. As he passed me, I was suddenly riding on the horse with him. The other two horses merged into one.
He and I became one.
The teacher and the student are always one.
Al offers a service to assist you to find your meaning in your dream. What Al does with dreams that are offered to him to find meaning is first to give an overall impression of what the dream offers. Then he focuses on certain elements of the dream that seem to stand out with greater significance. And lastly, he relates all the meanings he senses from the full dream. To make use of this service, write your dream in as much detail as possible. Then send your dream and a $26.00 Money Order to Dream Meanings, P O Box 305, Sylva, NC 28779.
I started talking about some award that another student had won. I was giving lenghty directions on how to deliver this award. There was only silence from the student. I became upset that I was not getting any response and said, 'I'm just talking to myself.', then went into a front office.
Later, I heard some movement in the back of the building and realized that the student was leaving by the back door. I was sorry that the student was leaving and went out the front of the building and over to the side where the student had left the building. He was in an old pick up truck. I could see him driving away from me.
Then, he stopped the truck next to three white horses that were tethered on the side near a fence. He got on the lead horse and started to ride away from me. The other two horses each had a lead rope attached so the three horses were moving together about 6 feet apart.
Then, he turned the lead horse to the left and circled the building, came by me on my left side. The horses picked up speed and swung onto the road traveling away from me. I could see them traveling faster and faster away from me. I felt very sad that they were leaving and I had not been able to communicate with my student.
When they were almost out of site, the student turned the lead horse around and came back toward me. He turned the horses back the way he had left. I could see him more clearly as he went past me behind the building. I recognized him, but could not be sure who it was. I felt a great love for him.
He came back around the building. As he passed me, I was suddenly riding on the horse with him. The other two horses merged into one.
He and I became one.
The teacher and the student are always one.
Al offers a service to assist you to find your meaning in your dream. What Al does with dreams that are offered to him to find meaning is first to give an overall impression of what the dream offers. Then he focuses on certain elements of the dream that seem to stand out with greater significance. And lastly, he relates all the meanings he senses from the full dream. To make use of this service, write your dream in as much detail as possible. Then send your dream and a $26.00 Money Order to Dream Meanings, P O Box 305, Sylva, NC 28779.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home